HANDRAIL AND FENCING SYSTEM
FRP handrail and fencing systems are easily assembled and installed from durable, prefabricated modular components or can be custom designed for specific applications. Options include horizontal or inclined FRP square tube and round tube railing systems with two or three rails. Specialty picketed guardrail systems are also available. LEADFRP’s engineering and fabrication services enable us to offer a wide range of FRP railing options to fit any project, from the smallest platform to massive, complex structures.
Handrail and Fencing Applications:
- Electrical substations
- Road Divider Fencing
- Garden Fencing
- High voltage pylons
- Live plant in general
- Transformer buildings
Handrail and Fencing Features:
- Ease of Assembly – it is produced in lightweight standard sections that include both post and rail. Systems can be prefabricated in large sections and shipped to the site or fabricated and installed on-site with simple carpenter tools.
- Internal Connection System – All connections fit flush, resulting in a pleasing, streamlined appearance. The internal connections allow the construction of continuous handrail systems around circular tanks without special fittings.
- Safety Features – low electrical conductivity for worker safety and exhibit high strength. Systems meet federal OSHA standards with a 2:1 factor of safety with a 6-foot (1830mm) maximum post spacing.
- Low Maintenance – Molded-in color plus an optional tough polyurethane coating will outlast aluminum or steel systems and requires virtually no maintenance.
- Cost Effective – Fiberglass components and an easy-to-assemble design provide savings on labor and maintenance, resulting in long-term savings and eliminating the cost and inconvenience of “downtime for repairs” in plant operations.
Handrail and Fencing Specifications:
Customized according to customer needs
At LEADFRP, we believe that fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) products are the choice of the future. Compared with traditional materials such as steel and aluminum, it has excellent performance and service life.
LEADFRP provides a series of high-strength fiber reinforced plastic products (FRP), which are designed and manufactured to provide long-lasting performance in highly corrosive environments, while having the advantages of light weight and high dielectric strength compared with traditional structural materials.
Since 2001, we have provided our customers with innovative, high-quality composite designs and materials through two strategic offices/factories located in the United States and China. It is here that we provide turnkey solutions to take your product from concept to design, to mold calculation, manufacturing, and finally to installation. [More about manufacturing]
We own 5 acres (20000 square metre) standard plants, 80 sets of advanced various manufacturing and machining equipments, 120 sets of assembly pultrusion production line, including one 1000 kN tensile strength machine and one 200 kN bending and torsion machine. We also can proceed basic property test of different kinds of composite insulation materials according to GB, ASTM, etc standards. Our products passed TUV Rheinland type test and UL type test.
LEADFRP strictly carry out standardized, scientific and normalized management mode. We fully implement ISO9001 quality management system, ERP managing system and 6S management mode through the whole service cycle of contract signing, production, process inspection, finished product ex-factory, after-sales service, which outstandingly reflect ‘Quality is the Life of Enterprise’. We have ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 identification.
Research and Development
With a 10,000 sqft R&D laboratory and full-time R&D staff, LEADFRP can perform most testing procedures, material qualifications and quality experiments. These resources provide LEADFRP, its customers and suppliers technical expertise that is unmatched in the composite industry. The following is a summary of LEADFRP’s technical capabilities.
- Decades of experience in mechanical testing of common to exotic reinforcements.
- Deflection testing a composite crossarm.
- Composites analysis capabilities including Finite Element and Classical Laminated Plate Theory using in-house generated lamina data.
- Rapid Prototyping: In-house 3D printing capabilities offer R&D lab the ability to quickly create test fixtures and concept prototypes.
- Dedicated laboratory pultrusion machine managed and operated by a full time Research and Development Engineer and dedicated machine operator.
- Competency in conducting Design of Experiments to reduce testing time.
- Material testing machines capable of loads as high as 220,000 lbs-force.
- Full Scale Testing Machine: 3-Point Bend Test Machine capable of applying loads up to 30,000 lbs-force on 22-foot clear spans.
- Environmental Chamber for elevated temperature coupon testing.
- Weatherometer and material conditioning capabilities including programmable UV, temperature and condensation.
- Laboratory machine shop to prepare ASTM test coupons and custom test specimens.
- Custom design and testing capabilities, including custom fixture design and setup, custom laminate designs and access to our in-house machine shop to fabricate test fixtures.
- Dedicated environmentally controlled Mechanical Test Lab. Dedicated environmentally controlled Electrical Test Lab.
- Rheology/DMA to determine glass transition temperature and other viscoelastic properties of resin mixes as well as solid composites.
- Viscosity and cure (210°F gel) testing capabilities for neat resins and resin mixes.
- Color matching capabilities for resins, finished pultrusions and topcoats.